Note: depending on the browser, you may need to right click and choose Save Target As or Download linked file as. If you use Safari on a Mac and it attaches an ".EXE" suffix after download, you'll need to use the "Get Info" under Finder and change the file name and type to a ".HEX" file before using.
Stable Release History
Version 2.5180203 (released as of Feb 03, 2018) DO NOT INSTALL THIS UPDATE IF YOUR TT WAS DELIVERED AFTER FEB 2018
- Added support for certain WIF files created from weave design software that use 1 and 0 for True and False format
- Fixed WIF loading issue where some WIF files have TEXT or NOTES section entries with greater than 80 characters on a line.
Version 2.2171020 (released as of October 20, 2017)
- Added support Advanced loom type with alternate Weave Screen (mainly useful for table looms with more than 8 Treadles/levers)
- Display number of table loom rows based on number shafts
- Improved onscreen Color match
- Improved Woven Length calculations and settings
- Added functions to set Interval Limit manually or calculated from length
- Fixed some minor bugs from previous release
Version 2.2170715 (released as of August 2, 2017)
- Added support for metric units of measure
- Fixed a bug where in some cases a specific WIF pattern would lockup at the very end of the pick sequence.
Version 2.1170421(released as of April 21, 2017)
- Fixed a bug where the OK Tone sound selection was not being saved after changes.
Version 2.1170414(released as of April 14, 2017)
- When loading a new WIF in some circumstances, an invalid cache file is created, causing the sequences to display as zeros and banks.
- Disabled treadles with mapping could cause a color alert to work improperly
- Loom Profiles added to allow configuration by loom
- New system setting to auto-load last project. Can be enabled or disabled in the settings menu.
- Moved Loom Action (multi, single, table) from System Settings to Project Menu
Version 2.1170313(released as of March 13, 2017)
- Fixed nasty LiftPlan bug. Fixed bug on set sequence that was keeping the weaving screen from updating properly. (no arrows, colors not set correctly)
- Add default_hallPosition to SystemSettings.
- Add WriteProjectSettings after every closedshed to insure every pick saved. (currently only previous pick)
- Fixed WIF load issue when new WIF. There is still a problem where you MUST turn off the unit when removing and before loading a new WIF.
Version 1.9170208 (released as of February 8, 2017)
- Treadle Mapping support - eliminates need to change WIF using shaft shuffler or similar function
- Threading Assist now includes direction (left-right or right-left, or from center), center finder, enhanced color support
- PPI Auto calculation for Length now has option to enter a sample measurement based on pick counter
- Set Sequence now available on the Counters screen
- Support for looms with where sensors detect at rest (position down on Loom Action screen)
- Screen saver after period of inactivity on any screen except Weave or Thread Assist
- Screen does not automatically go to Weave after loading
- Colors used in Project Setup now included warp and weft colors
- When a new project is started using a LiftPlan WIF, Loom Action will automatically change to Table Loom
- When a new project is loaded using a non-Lift Plan, Loom Action will change to Multi if set in Table Loom
- Create empty Settings.INI file on SD card if one does not exist
Table mode and unweave - corrected overwrite on screen
If comments (notes) in a WIF exceed 80 characters, an error message shows upon load
- Disabled Free Weave option in Table loom mode
- Fixed Project timer
- Prevent loading certain functions before WIF loaded
- Allow multiple OK Tones
- enable IntervalBeep when in FreeWeave mode
- Version 1.8160925
- Thread Assist
- Thread groups
- Draw Tie-up fixes
- Error Tone Select
- Version 1.8160911
- Support LiftPlan
- Logo screen
- Reset vars on getwif / logo
- Fix LoadWif variable scoping on fIndex
- Change status message color to BLUE
- Serial number now read from chip
- WIF load bugs fixed
- Early action updates
- MultiPedalTieUp fixes
- Early action updates